Friday, June 10, 2016

pet enclosure

Jack c
My Creature is a Komodo Dragon.
Some things I needed to consider about my creature:
Their babies like to climb and they like sunny and sandy islands like Komodo (a little country) and they need space because in real life they are 150cm long.
My enclosure has these special features for my pet:
They need water because they need to drink water and swim in it, they need special stones for them to lie down so they can sleep and drift wood so they can hide, they like to jump out and kill its prey.
What I am pleased about:
I am pleased about how I used my planning muscle because I had to plan some of the things I was going to do, I had to get some information  to figure it out.
I persevered to get the glad wrap on  
    
What I have found tricky:
Making the komodo dragons because it was hard to make the face

What I would like to improve:
The water because I made the box before I put the water in and the opening was too small and it was to hard to get in the opening and the glad wrap because it was a pain to stick on.  

Jack C.JPG                                                




<<this is a Komodo dragon





No comments:

Post a Comment